Tuesday 12 September 2017

Cambridge TV

Back in June I was contacted by Cambridge TV who were producing a series of short programs called Behind the Brush. These looked at the work of artists in and around Cambridge. The photography based program was questioning the aesthetic and commercial value of photography in the world of art and how is social media affecting this industry?

I'm not big on social media, I don't do Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, the only place I regularly post photos to is Flickr. Doing social media well, takes time and I would rather spend that time out taking photos!

The filming took place on a stinking hot Saturday afternoon in Cambridge. I was met by Rick and Oscar on the Backs for the first part of the interview we then moved onto Garret Hostel Bridge, finishing off down near the Mill Pond opposite the Anchor Pub. All in all a fun afternoon and my first ever TV appearance.





No comments:

Post a Comment